StackRox has done it again. We’ve been recognized once more for our leadership role in the industry – this time as a finalist in the Black Unicorn Awards for 2019 at Black Hat, on now in Las Vegas.
This award recognizes those cyber security innovators that judges deem have the potential to reach a $1 billion market potential. Cyber Defense Magazine chose just 30 finalists amongst all entries. Cyber security industry veterans Gary Miliefsky of Cyber Defense Magazine, Robert Herjavec of Herjavec Group, and David DeWalt of NightDragon served as the judges for this year’s Black Unicorn awards.
StackRox, with its pioneering Kubernetes-native architecture for securing the cloud-native stack, has earned accolades across the security and DevOps landscapes, including SC Magazine and the CODiEs. The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform enables SaaS providers, Global 2000 enterprises, cloud-native startups, and federal agencies to secure their Kubernetes and container environments across build, deploy, and runtime. These industry awards celebrate the unique advantages StackRox brings to:
- Visibility: StackRox provides comprehensive visibility into containerized environments, including all container registries and images; Kubernetes configurations, deployments, and metadata; runtime activity; network topology; and more.
- Vulnerability Management: StackRox integrates with CI/CD pipelines and protects containers from vulnerabilities throughout their life cycle, from the time images are built to when deployments launch and are running.
- Compliance: StackRox enables continuous compliance checks for controls defined in CIS Benchmarks for Docker and Kubernetes, NIST SP 800-190, PCI DSS, and HIPAA as well as internal policies.
- Network Segmentation: StackRox enforces firewalling and segmentation policies via Kubernetes, providing visibility, simulation, recommendations, and the ability to apply updated network policies to Kubernetes.
- Configuration Management: StackRox provides automated and on-going checks images, container, and Kubernetes configurations, protecting against risky misconfigurations such as exposed dashboards or metadata.
- Risk Profiling: StackRox profiles overall risk across workloads by correlating and analyzing various risk factors and pinpoints the highest-risk deployments that need immediate remediation.
- Threat Detection and Response: StackRox leverages a combination of rules, allow lists, and behavioral modeling to automatically detect and prevent threats, including suspicious or malicious activity while minimizing noise and alert fatigue.
If you’re at Black Hat this week, stop by # IC2007 to check out our award-winning software in action. If you’re not in Vegas, we’d happy to provide a custom demo for you. Come see why StackRox keeps earning all the top industry kudos.