It’s an exciting day in StackRox history - launching out of stealth mode, unveiling adaptive threat protection for containers, and announcing funding led by Sequoia Capital.
We’re also launching our new website and blog today. We hope you’ll spend some time looking around:
- Read highlights of the StackRox platform
- Deep dive into the StackRox feature set
- Learn why Sequoia Capital is backing StackRox
- Read my letter on the team page about what drives StackRox
- Check our career page for current StackRox job openings
- Meet us at Black Hat next week, where we’ll be hosting a VIP customer appreciation event and discussing container security with the leaders of our field
- Sign up for notifications of new StackRox blog posts
- Visit us at [stackrox.com](), Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
I’d like to thank everyone who has put their trust in StackRox. We look forward to serving you.